Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Storage Wars: Barry Weiss is Hiring an Apprentice, $25 per hour!



"The Collector," Barry Weiss from Storage Wars has announced he's hiring an apprentice to help him with storage auctions. This is a Real Job, it's a part time position that pays a very generous $25 per hour. The requirements are a strong back, but a hard work ethic is optional. Slackers may apply also! Hilarious, got to love Barry!


New! Visit my new Barry Weiss Blog for everything about The Collector - barrystoragewars.blogspot.com

~~Come Watch the No BS Zone Video Series on Youtube~~
Offering Free, Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online and how to find Telecommuting Work from Home!

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE LET ME BE UR APPRENTICE BARRY. U WILL NEVER HAVE TO LIFT A THING AND I WONT EVEN TAKE THE SIGNING BONUS..SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS WHERE I RESPOND PLEASE MY NAME I S JAMESON WELLS AND EMAIL IS jameson_wells@myspace.com..THA­NKS BARRY AND PLEASE PICK ME I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS I WOULD SAY! IM FROM MAN WV AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GARAGE/YARD SALER BUT STORAGE UNITS INTRIGUE ME..AND I DO GREAT ON THE STORAGE WARS FACEBOOK GAME...LOL...ANYWAY PLEASE REPLY AT LEAST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry, I do not want to be your apprentice, I do want to spend a day or perhaps an evening (hold on a minute, I'm talking dinner, drinks, laughs, conversation) getting to know each other. I am a widow, 60 years young, damn goodlooking, 98% natural, not looking to marry, financially independent, no children,3 dogs, southern, funny, healthy, and absolutely someone you should meet. I have put you on my bucket list along with, Machu-picchu, skiing in Alaska, jumping from a plane, etc. Etc.---------. We can figure out if you fit in my bucket or, if you would like to, over drinks, perhaps on the beach. I live in Denver, and am visiting a friend in Newport Beach soon. I may not be a young chick but I have lots of PZAZZ, I betcha I am a better bet than a storage locker and way.more fun Love to hear from you. You seem to be a cool ole gray fox. Cass Sharoncassieshea@aol.com

    ReplyDelete